Thursday, June 21, 2007

MADHouse RUSH!!!

*YAWN* ....I stretched and took my N80 to have a look at the time.

6.30 AM!

I sprang up like the BESTEST Spring ever produced, and ran to the boys' room. "WAKE UP!" I shouted. And from there on, it was me barraging "HURRY UP. CHANGE. GO EAT YOUR BREAKFAST."

Wa.....luckily boys today ate their breakfast (plain omellets today) pretty quickly. If it's porridge or MeeSua Soup then die lah... They managed to finish before the bus came.

Duh-Duh Me lah. I saw that I set the alarm clock at 6.05. BUT did I check whether it was AM or PM???? NOPE!!! BODOH-tonay lah... set it at PM wor....

P/s Not that it's NOT a madhouse rush everyday...just today abit more cialatt!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha happened to me b4 oso la..

NomadicMom said...

Laundryamah.. I tell you..my heart almost popped out of my body lah.. Bus comes at 6.45 am one leh. Even sometimes when they wake up at 6.05 am...still dilly-dally until bus must wait for them also...

Anonymous said...

why you like so lansi one? Must mentioned N80 and not just your mobile lah, or alarm clock lah. We all know you very tai tai lah.

It's YM in case you are wondering some assholes from nowhere. *LOL*

A Mature Student said...

Wah I was busy one day and couldn't drop by and today, so many posts.

The adrenalin rush must have been working overtime with this madhouse rush! :P

NomadicMom said...

YM - Mention phone model not to Lansi lah... Make it more interesting ma... Trying to make my writing more interesting...mabye next time I be the future JK Rowling??? HAHAHAH


dr ve thru - Yeah..Yeah.. RUSH RUSH until got a lot of energy left over!!! Hahahah

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker