Friday, June 29, 2007

Everybody Kena!!

Yup! Everybody kena scolding from me this afternoon....everybody, from the two boys, to my maid, to my driver, to my security guard! No. I have not gone mad. Nor am I experiencing severe PMS.

It started off with S1 coming up to my room while I was IM-ing away with Laundryamah...and asked "can E stay over tonight? His mom said can".... *sigh* As if having two boys not enough, want to have one more over??? Aiyer...I reluctantly said "YES".. then proceeded to get up and pack some extra T-shirts for S2's play-date with his classmate, S (have to take him there by car lah....). I called out to S2... No answer. I called to S1. No answer. Went downstairs..call and call. No answer. Opened my front door. Called out to them. No answer...then my maid said that they've gone next door to E's house. I BLEW UP!!!

Me- What do you mean that they've gone next door???? Why didn't you stop them?
Maid - They didn't listen blah blah blah...

Wa... At this point I was like MOUNT KRAKATOA....erupting like no one has ever seen before!!! Everybody kena lah..... Maid, security guard and driver... I then went next door to ddddrraaaggg my two monsters back and screamed on top of my lungs!!! Wa... no need to ask permission one ar?? Think I am dead???? Okay...after kids turn, again...hired helps' turn again.

I scolded the guard and asked why did he let the kids out of the house? He could have locked the gate. I tell you, even if don't lock the gate, it's not easy for kids to open. So, it's him that opened the gate. His answer was a damn stupid one ...he said "scared kids will cry". Waaa.... I lagi angry. I said "Kids cry. Won't die. But if they go out of the house and gets hit by a car, or is kidnapped, that can die!!!"... I was really really sooooooooooooo angry. I told them that I give instructions. Not the kids. Adults must think for themselves lah. Kids only want to play. How can adults listen to kids?? Stupid or what??? Well, answer is obvious...STUPID lor...

4 comments:

A Mature Student said...

Kool down already or not? Wah, luckily got so many people to scold otherwise your boys will kena more cos got no one else to release the 'fire'.
For me, I always hentam my hubby first, 2nd and last cos not many people in my house mah. :P
I think the way the maid, security guard, driver think is, "Not my kids, not my worry!" Yes or not?

NomadicMom said...

dr ve thru - Cool down already... I turned on the AIR-COND big big!!! In this case, cannot hantam hubby lah. Not his fault. It was mainly the maid's and the guard. My poor driver, not his fault also kena!!

For these ppl, I donno why they are sooooooooo scared that the kids will throw tantrums or cry. They are more afraid of the kids or of me leh????

Anonymous said...

No one can be scarier than you lah - with your eye popping look.

g

NomadicMom said...

G - So bad lah you.... My eyes really soooooo scary meh??

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker