Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Party Planning - Part 1

As per my previous post about Birthdays, I am planning a "Pirates of the Caribbean" party for S1's 10th Birthday. So...have been busy the last few days... Spent my weekend sewing out the Loot Bags, and then drawing out the "East India Trading Company" logo on those bags. Here's a sample of them...


This is how they look like when they are filled with GOODIES...

This is a treasure map that I've drawn... to be used for "Pin the Treasure" instead of the traditional "Pin the Donkey"... Think need to darken some parts a wee bit..

Am currently working on the Jolly Rogers, pirate's bandanas for the boys, a treasure chest for their treasure hunt game... NOPE, don't think I will bake the cake lah.. Too lazy and challenging!!! Will just buy lah...

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker