Thursday, June 14, 2007

Party Planning - Part 3

Thought that I've done quite alot of Pirate's bandanas but a quick count revealed that I've only done six! ALAMAK!! Still have half a dozen more to go. It's quite easy to make...all I need is a long black cloth of about 3 inches wide (my dear 'ole friend in HK taught me how to do this :-D) and then draw the skull on. At first, I used white marker but the white didn't stand out well. So, switched to using white correction fluid. Had to exercise those finger muscles!!!
This is the other Jolly Roger that I've made. S1 coloured the whites with crayon and stuck the red paper for the Pirate's bandana. Again, the whites doesn't stand out well. So, guessed we have to go over with either poster paints or acrylics....
While making all these Pirates stuff, S2 came up and said "Not Fair!! Kor-Kor's party much more fun than mine!!". How ah? Like that??? S2 had a Pokemon Splash Party in February. Cannot exactly make Pokemon costumes for the kids, right? I did make Pokemon Posters, printed out Pokemon BINGO cards, bought Pokemon Stickers etc for his party, made water "bomb's". What else is there?? Aiya..when you have two or more kids...sure will have lots of "not fairs" one lah...
In case anyone is also planning for a Pirates Party, click on the following for some ideas...

4 comments:

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

wow...I take my hats off. Great effort and work. Very nice and impressive. I doubt I will be able as creative and patient to do all these.

NomadicMom said...

WMD - Thank you! Thank you!

No need to be creative one. JUST PATIENCE!!!! Cause sure will get into some "minor" arguments with the boys....

mommy of 3 angels said...

next time i got any party planning to do, must consult u lor, so terror la!!

NomadicMom said...

MommyOf2Angels - Oh! Oh! I WOULD LOVE TO DO A GIRLIE PARTY!!! With Pink Stuff and all... Wah...

Wei..you pay me as party planner lah..

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker