Thursday, June 07, 2007

It's My Turn...

SHIZA!!!!!!

It's my turn to have the fridge go WHACKO on me!! I don't have such a passionate relationship with the fridge like Mott so no goodbye love song here msn smileys .... neither do I have her Mr.Wonderful Teo. BUT am rrrreeeeaaaallyyyyy upset that stuff in the fridge is gonna go busuk!!! SHIZA! SHIZA! SHIZA!

Last month was my junk food fridge that went WHACKO. I had to throw sooooo much ice-creams, frozen buns, milk and yogurt. This month, it's the proper food fridge where I store my meats and vegetables. AIYOOOOOOO... All my frozen "bak".... *SIGH*

The brand of the fridge? Both fridges are SHARP... provided by the landlord. If I have a choice, I would get a KELVINATOR. I tell ya...My Kelvinator belum pernah die or malfunction or operate below expectations for more than TEN YEARS!!! Really!!! And now, also have not heard my tenant complaining about my Kelvinator... SO, if anyone is out looking for a fridge, I tell you...get a KELVINATOR!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgggh!!!!

I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!!!!! Some more the meat freezer!!!!!!!!!!!! Aiyo.. all caplang brands la...nowadays, they make things that don't last, so that you'll buy many times!!!!

Did u REALLY have to throw it all away?? *ouch!*

KopiSoh said...

Aiyah next time throw party with those food ler, call me I sure come wan, milk and yogurt party oso okay, meat and vegetable party oso okay, next time call me I help you eat up.

NomadicMom said...

Mott - YES. I had to throw everything in my Junk Food Fridge becoz when I discovered the WHACKO-ness, the ice-creams already all melted. Buns soft-soft liow. Milk & Yogurt spoils quick. Where I dare to give the boys leh. So, there were TWO big bags filled to the brim. Yes. You said it "OUCH"...

Firehorse - How to serve "gone off" stuff? Afterwards guests LAU-SAI then sue me lah. How???

This time, caught the meat fridge as it was going funny... I transferred whatever I could into the Junk Food Fridge temporarily..lor. Some things throw but not as much as previous time.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker