Sunday, June 10, 2007

WANTED - Gardener!!

Have you seen this man?? He's WANTED!!!
I've been looking HIGH and LOW for him to be my gardener!!!
No? Cannot find him??? Where can he be??

Hahaha.. Well, still no gardener yet... so was cutting the grass on my front yard this evening. Want to die liow. Arms also gone jello. Some more not yet completed. Actually, we have a lawnmower but because my previous scrawny gardener has been sooooo lazy; he has not cutting the grass at all, not even with the ease of a lawnmower. As a result, the grass has grown SOOOOO thick that the lawnmower won't cut. So, have to manually use those huge gardening scissors (don't know what's the right term). Luckily, the back yard is better.... I actually made S1 mow the lawn!! Hahaha... in exchange for extra hours of GAME time!!! KEKEKE...

2 comments:

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

FOUND but cannot be released. Such HAWT item must be kept to myself ;P

NomadicMom said...

AIYA..... So how now?? Means I have to continue the back-breaking job myself?? Come to think of it, if I would have found HIM, I would be doing other back-breadking stunts!! HAHAHAH

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker