Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Scrapbooking Tuesdays...

Went to my weekly scrapbooking session yesterday... wanted to scrap my Greece Trip but found that I didn't have all the necessary coloured paper to make them attractive. Tried scraping S1's Year 5 Perfomance. Same thing. The paper colour was not right. So, decided to make some embellishments. A lady there was really good at making them and gave me some ideas. Made these yesterday.
I know. I know. If I were to scrap digitally, I wouldn't have such problems... but you know me.. am a old fashioned gal... I like to have my photos and documents in hardcopy form. :-)
I was a real "paper waster" when I was working....used to print out alllllll the documents instead of reading from my PC.
H was commenting "what's so difficult about scrapbooking? Just cut cut. Paste paste!" ...
My answer?? To go and "patt" and chit-chat lah... Heheheh... and also to have coffee and scones with all the lashings of whipped cream and jam!!

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker