Monday, August 27, 2007

All the Boys are Off ....

YUP!.. Boys off to school starting today... S1 in Year 6 (he says they are the "king" of Primary School wor... next year will be Secondary School. So fast like that!!) and S2 in Year 3.

Even my BIG boy, i.e. H also gone off today. At the moment, still en-route to London Heathrow. If he can worm his way out, then he'll be back by end of this week...otherwise, he'll have to fly to Dallas from LHR and then back...completing one circle round the globe. Heard him talking to his boss, negotiating his way out from the Dallas trip.... donno the outcome yet..

H not around, I have the car all to myself lah....So, took kids to school this morning.. Waaaa ..traffic was horrendous. Left the house at about 7 am, and only reached the school at 8.15 am. Sent them to their respective classes, then had a cup of coffee whilst chatting with some other moms (the school had set up tents for coffee morning for the parents to meet and chat etc), and then went to my friend's house for morning coffee... Then we both went to do our nails at the Nail Bar, had lunch at Penang Bistro... Only got home at about 3. 15 pm. In time to greet the boys' school bus. :-) Then at 4.00 pm..left the house again. Drop boys at their Mandarin class, and I went to the gym... Came back home also 6.30 pm...

Tomorrow.. also another Coffee Morning/Brunch at a Malaysian lady's house.. Pot Luck lah.. so will make a braised beef stew (chinese style lah) ... Maybe want to go colour my hair if got time.. :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I feel exhausted for you. I think not working, you tend to do more running around but a satisfying task.

For me, the moment I reach my office, my backside is stuck to the chair. I only get up to make my first cuppa or go to the toilet or when I want a break. Sometimes, lazy to get more cuppa, ask my assistant to make me one! Wahaha....no wonder my bum is so big! :P

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaah .. now can relax already ar .. since anak anak go back to school.

stay-at-home mum said...

Yeah, when the cat is away, the mice can play!

NomadicMom said...

Judy - Actually, my butt also stuck to my chair one lah. Worse... stuck on my bed leh. First day of school mah.. so must be "GOOD" mommy and send them to school lah. :-)

Misha's Mum - You are RIGHT ON!!! When boys around ar..have to try to PRY them off the PS2 lah, Gameboy lah, Nicklelodean lah.. At least, they are out of my hair till 3.30 pm!! hehehhahahaah *evil laugh*

Stay-at-home mum - Yeah. Now, all the moms can get back to their normal routine. We stopped all activities for two months... No golf lessons. No gym. No coffee mornings! etc etc...

Anonymous said...

hahaa .. me also like you lar ... once Misha goes back to school then only I have free time to do my things hahahah :)

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker