Thursday, August 30, 2007

New Gardener

FINALLY!!!
I managed to hire a new gardener. He is going to start this Saturday, 1st September. His work days will be Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 8 am to 12 pm. No lah..my garden is not big. He'll also be mopping the terrace floors, the garage and cleaning whatever that needs to be cleaned (external of the house only). Hopefully, this guy will be better than the last one. And I would have a nice garden soon. At the moment, the bamboo by the pool is really "all over the place". The grass is also kinda long. Some plants dying and my rosemary also like gonna go too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to the old gardner?

I hired a gardener the day I got married. Yes, the gardener is my husband! *rofl*

stay-at-home mum said...

Be good. Heard too many horror stories of gardeners, esp when the man of the bouse is away. haha.

NomadicMom said...

Judy - The old one cabut lor. He wasn't really interested in working one. He told my maid that his dad forced him to.

Hehehe...So you can be "naughty" with the gardener...rolling around in the hay?? kkekeeekeke

Stay-at-home mum - Do you mean the mistress having hanky panky with the gardener? Got ham-som gardener in Singapore like the one in Desperate Housewives??? Heheheh...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker