Friday, August 24, 2007

Reading Material...

This will be what I will be reading for the next few days. Actually, I already know who died or didn't die, and the ending, BUT I still wanna read it. After all, I did read all the other 6 books. So, of course must read the last, right?

I didn't Q to buy the discounted version of this book, and neither do I want to pay the real retail price. So, I wait until I could borrow from someone.

And since I took S1's friend T for ice-skating today, he has graciously lent me his book (according to his dad, I must be someone SPECIAL, as he is very particular about his books, and would NOT lend any of his books to anyone.....hehehehe...perhaps it's all the junk food that I've fed him today. He had KFC, 2x Pepsi, McDonald's ice-cream and 3 donuts!!!)

Will post a video of the boys skating later...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah, you really know how to bribe a boy to part with his precious HP7.

My niece actually bought hers at Tesco for Mr$69.90. No queuing. Price war apparently.

Tesco here, offered the book for £5 if you spend £50 worth of groceries.

I haven't read 5, 6 or 7 but bought it from WHSmith to complete the series.

Anonymous said...

why on earth did u find out who died and who didn't?! Spoil the whole experience only lar...

i didn't queue, but bought my copy for RM70. Like half an hour after the book was released. heh heh heh

But now i feel i want the whole collection lar! I own 4, 5, 6 and 7!

v

NomadicMom said...

Judy - Hehehe..Not difficult to bribe a 10 year old. It's when they get older then more challenging.

But the Tesco one is from 7 am or something like that.

What are you waiting for?? Read lah..

V- Aiya.. Might as well find out lah... Otherwise, S1 also will flip flip flip the pages and tell me.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker