Sunday, August 05, 2007

TAG - What do you do with a million bucks?

I've been tagged by Dancing Queen! This tag is "What do you do with a million bucks?"

As one million in the local currency is only approximately RM 400/-, it's nothing to shout about leh.... As most people also use US Dollars over here, I will base this Tag on USD.
$1,000,000.00

Okay... First, I must go to bed... Of course lah! Otherwise how to DREAM that I have $ 1,000,000.00 leh???????

....ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....

If I have $1,000,000, first I will pay off some of my housing and investment property debt, and then invest some. Set up some kind of trust fund for my boys. Give some to my parents. Take my whole family to a FUN holiday. Give a bit to worthy charities. And finally, maybe start my own business.

Can $1,000,000.00 achieve all these tasks???? Since only DREAM, can lah!!

Now, who do I give the honor to start dreaming about how they are going to spend their million dollar bucks??

WMD
Very Vera
SAHM
Mommy of Two Angels


Please leave your links in the copy so that it's all connected.

*********************************************************

Instructions :

**Start Copy**

Proposition: If you Have $1,000,000.00…………………………………

Requirements: continue above sentences

Tag Mode: 5 blogger
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.

What They Do With Their $1 Million

1. SYH will spend for Family.

2. Miche will give to the needy.

3. Montessorimum will keepsake.

4. Mumsgather will secure her kids' financial future.

5. Bkworm will be debt free.

6. Dancing Queen will go on a lifelong holiday.

7. Nomadic Mom will do a multitude of things....



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha so farneee

My Rantings said...

Hey, USD1 million enough lah when converted to Indon rupiah to do what you want to do! Think you will be a multi-gazillionaire in Indonesia! Haha! :D

Anonymous said...

So ambitious ah, want to start business some more?
Aiyoh, I will 'goyang kaki' lah. :)

NomadicMom said...

Laundryamah - Which part farneee wor??

Dancing Queen - Aiya..not gonna stay here forever ma...

Judy - Small business lah.. Would be quite nice, i would think??? I donno cause have not really tried before...

mommy of 3 angels said...

done ledi lor...now tag season man!

Anonymous said...

Yes well!

Anonymous said...

Excuse for that I interfere ?At me a similar situation. Write here or in PM.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker