Wednesday, August 22, 2007

War while I am Gone??

.........between S1 and S2, that is.

Was out tonight, and when I came back at 11 pm. Boys were still up and I was told that there was a glue fight while I was gone. Apparently, S2 put glue on S1, and in retaliation, S1 poured glue on S2's head and he had to have his hair washed again. *sigh* Boys!! Quickly shooed them to bed and then washed up. H just checked on them, and S1 is already asleep, but S2 is still awake. So H asked S2 "Why are you soooo naughty ar?". Know what is my naughty little fella's answer?

" I was BORN Naughty!" ...came the reply! See how cheeky he is!!

Anyway, went out to be a cheerleader today for H. Heee Heee... He is taking part in a pool league and they have tournaments against other bars every Wednesday nights. This is the first time that I've gone to cheer him on...and think will be my last. Think my presence made him a bit under pressure...as he lost both of his games. :-( So...better just let him CHILL OUT with his pals after a hard day's work! :-)

Had dinner at their homeground, a bar and restaurant called Aphrodite. Yup! The Greek Goddess.... I had pork schnitzel, which I have to say was quite GOOD!! Did I say Pork? Yes. I did. Contrary to popular belief. Pork dishes are quite easy to find here.....

Better go to bed now... Boys have badminton coaching tomorrow..so have to be up early!
NITE NITE

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answer from your son! Hahaha.

Your boys sound like they have a lot on their plates just like when my kids were their age.

When we came to UK, my kids were so pleased that they stopped doing tennis, swimming, Kumon, this and that.

The only thing they kept was piano but soon, my daughter got bored and started to take on more things whereas my son was happy to drop everything.

Anonymous said...

hehehhe .. S1 .. clever ar:) .... and cute too !

NomadicMom said...

Judy - My younger one is very cheeky indeed!

Actually, they don't really do much lah. I only insist on MANDARIN and SWIMMING. The others are more to pass time etc. They have it easy as I don't send them to Kumon. I hope I am doing the right thing as almost ALL the kids are doing Kumon! Hope they don't miss out.

Kids these days...think if they have a choice, they don't want to do anything other than stay at home and watch tv or play their games!

NomadicMom said...

Misha's Mum - You mean S2? S1 is relatively more down to earth than S2. But of course, S1 also won't let the younger brother bully lah..

Anonymous said...

ADOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

I really want to pengsan now...

NomadicMom said...

Mott - No need to pengsan...just need to have a lot of BREATH to scream you lungs out. Hee hee..

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

I think i will go beserk too. Fuiyoh, if my son gives me that type of answers, I am not sure if I would laugh or bang my head. Guess my time will come soon huh??

NomadicMom said...

WMD - YUP!! JUst be prepared!!! hehehehe

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker