Friday, August 17, 2007

Sleeping??????

Not us. The driver was!!!

Driver dropped all four of us at Carrefour this afternoon. Bought our necessary stuff and proceeded down to the lobby. H called him. Voicemail. I called too. Voicemail. H tried another few times. I did too. All to voicemail. I then went to the Car Call counter to have him PAGED over the PA. Sooooo many times. Still nowhere in sight. I called many more times. Voicemail. H tried walking about the HUGE carpark. Finally, we got fed-up and took a cab home. In the cab, I called him. Still Voicemail, then sent him an SMS. Then H called him...finally GOT through.

STUPID fella turned OFF his phone, and went to sleep!!!!!!!

Where can like that??? How would he know how long we would spend at Carrefour if he turns OFF the blardy phone?? And some more go to sleep!! How STUPID can he be?? Duh!!

Anyway, am glad that H was with me...then he could be the one reprimanding the driver...rather than me doing it... Now...everytime he drops me, I will have to tell him to NOT turn his phone off and to LISTEN to the CarCall Announcements..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyoh, how daring of him. I can feel your blood rising! Kena sack ah?

Eh, he very stupid to say he turned off the phone and some more say he fell asleep ah?

My Rantings said...

Wah, he pok chow ah?

NomadicMom said...

Judy - Yeah lah... So Stupid lah.. Could have said the battery RAN out, he got to borrow charger or something lah. BOdoh lah.

Of course my blood rising. But think H's Blood lagi boiling...

Judy/ Dancing Queen - No lah..No sack lah.. He is quite good (although this time kinda stupid) compared to lots of drivers. At least when we scold him, he don't show face or answer back. Also he is quite reliable and know roads fairly well... There are worse drivers around.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker