Thursday, August 09, 2007

Celebrity Fitness


No! No! No! Ini bukan SPONSORED lah... Actually there was an opp on PPP on Psoriasis which I missed.... The dermatologist in KL diagnosed my skin condition as "psoriasis". Don't worry! It's NOT contagious as it is somewhat hereditary. Anyway, read it up on various medical sites and the type that I have MAY PRECEDE arthritis by about ten years... So HAVE to strengthen my Joints NOW by doing some exercise. Told H about me wanting to go to the gym. That fella of course very gladly pay the registration and monthly fees lah.... since I put on quite a lot of weight the last month. Go to gym can lose a few pounds wor... But of course primary objective is to strengthen strengthen strengthen. Well, joined Celebrity Fitness because it's quite close to boys' chinese tuition class. Can pop in after dropping boys off.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh....I hope you strengthen your muscle then.
Take care, don't exercise too much at the beginning. Bit by bit....then increase the pace. Aiyoh, listen to me lah, as if I am an expert especially when I only sit on my backside everyday.

NomadicMom said...

Judy - Yeah... sure won't over-strain myself one. Skali FAINT lah... Hehehehe.. BTW, if it feels any better, not only I sit on my backside everyday...I LIE HORIZONTAL everyday leh...

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

But gym can be very boring isn't it? Hmmm unless you engage a hunky trainer lah, then it is whole different story. Right??

NomadicMom said...

wmd - The hunky trainer probably gay!!! No lah.. do abit of gym BUT mostly join the classes lah.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nomadic Mom,

My name is Dom. I'm a psoriasis patient. I often search for other people in Malaysia who have psoriasis (on the internet)as I am trying to kick off a forum at http://psoriasismalaysia.editboard.com

If you are ever interested, please feel free to drop by the forum. I'm also a member of the Psoriasis Association of Malaysia. Take care and God bless.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker