Thursday, August 23, 2007

My Birthday is Coming!

Okay...NOT this month. But it is in September. Time to crack your heads to decide what to buy for me. Or maybe I should help you out a little bit...

You know how I just love to EAT and spend my time at the SPA, right? How about sending me gift baskets? This Bath and Snack Basket has all the necessary ingredients for a luxury home-spa treatment. I could soak myself in the bubble bath while savoring the rich, scrumptious chocolate truffles.... Mmmm...Pure indulgence.

And maybe this Ice-Cream Toppings gift basket, as well? Okay. Okay. I am rather greedy. But it does have all they yummy gourmet toppings that's hard to come by! Please....Pretty Please... Get these gift baskets for me, okay??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah, are you announcing one month in advance?

By the way, I can see the first picture on the left. So, can't buy lor. :P

KopiSoh said...

Virtual gifts can or not. When exactly in Sept? tell la so we can celebrate together on9 :o)

NomadicMom said...

Judy - Of course lah... Shipping of the gift takes some time what... Hahaha.. What you mean by "can see the first picture on the left?"

Firehorse - I so HADAP. Virtual gifts also sapu! Hahaha.. 25th is THE day.. Lots of time to think of a gift!!

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

if my plan work out, i may even be able to give you a present in person.

NomadicMom said...

WMD - So? So? ARe you coming? You said in September... Boys are already in school..leaves me with more time for ME... hehehehe

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker