Monday, August 20, 2007

Professional Service???

Don't you hate it when people who are supposed to provide professional service turn up at your door without all the necessary tools? And then they'll ask to borrow this and that?????? Kacau saja.

We just signed up for ASTRO service for our bedroom. Actually, not just. Signed up last Wednesday. The technicians only came today. When he couldn't find the cable outlet, he asked me "how". How I know how? I want it in the bedroom. He has to figure out how, right? Then, he stepped all over the ceiling and S1 was screaming "My ceiling is cracking! My ceiling is cracking!". Ask them to just paint over the cracks...he said he couldn't understand me. Don't know real or not. Then ask to borrow telephone to call their office. Shouldn't they have their own phones to communicate with their office? Then ask to borrow ladder. Shouldn't they bring everything that they need to complete their jobs without disturbing the customer???

And some time back, I engaged a professional garden center, and they came and ask me for cangkul and ladder and all sorts. What the heck? That time, I had my own gardener...and I was mega p!ssed off. If I had the tall ladder to reach the top of Jack's beanstalk, I would have asked my gardener to cut the bamboo rather than paying extra for professional service, right?? I was ngam-ngam-chamm like no tomorrow lah.

Anyway, think I should calm down lah.. No good for my health... Can go watch Wah Lai Toi now.... hahahha

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it expensive to instal the astro there? and how much did you need to pay monthly?

NomadicMom said...

Misha's Mum - Installation is about USD 22. And for monthly, it's USD 30 for the total package, i.e. the basic, the dynasty, sports and the movie channels.

stay-at-home mum said...

I agree! They should bring their own stuff. If I am in bad mood, I tell them I dont have. Sometimes they mess the place up so much, my maid get fed up and tell them to clean up their own mess! My maid garang, hor?

Anonymous said...

I agree. I get real annoyed when they don't have their tools.... you think I what??? DIY SHOP AH?

NomadicMom said...

Stay-at-home Mum - If tell them don't have, then they cannot do. Then delay. Also frustrated what... Your maid sounds quite GARANG. Normally maid just keep quiet and do reluctantly one..

MOTT - My sentiments EXACTLY!! DIY shop here meh???

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker