Friday, August 03, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, S1!

TODAY is S1's actual birthday. He turns 10!!!

Wa.... my little baby sooooo big boy liow! Where did we go for dinner?? Supposed to pick H up from office and then go to Planet Hollywood. But H called about 4 pm and said that there was a demo in town and the traffic was really really bad...blah blah blah. So, we (as in boys and I) ended up having dinner at Pizza Hut (what to do?? S1 enjoys Pizza at Pizza Hut!) and tapau-ing KFC for H. He took a taxi home instead of having the driver jam all the way to town to pick him up. Wanted to get a cake for S1 and he said "No need"! So...no cake blowing wor.. But I supposed that's okay lah...since he's had a party here and back in KL...so, had two birthday cakes liow...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, S1!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to S1. 10 wow....with a wink of an eye, 20 soon. :) Talking from experience lah!

Do you know, at my age, I still have not walked into Planet Hollywood? :)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday S1 :)

NomadicMom said...

Judy - TQ... I'm sure when you look back, time always fly...it's just when you are sitting next to them while they do their homework that time seems to standstill!!!

BTW, where is Planet Hollywood in London?? Still in Leicester Square or tutup already??

Misha's Mum - Thank You. Am sure he enjoyed running while with his PS2 during this day!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

hubby told me that all Planet Hollywood tutup already ?
is that correct?

NomadicMom said...

Misha's Mum - No leh.. The one here is still very happening leh.

Plus the one in KL is still open as far as I know. My sisters and I went to Planet Hollywood last August to watch Sheila Majid perform.

Anonymous said...

Planet Hollywood .. oh ok .. but was told that US ones sudah tutup kedai .. dunno info correct or not :)

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker