Friday, August 24, 2007

G'Day, Mate!!

Australia has long been a favorite holiday destination for my family and I. Though we have been to Australia countless times, we still find new and exciting things to do Down Under.

One of the things that I want to do in Sydney is to climb up the Harbour Bridge. The last time I was in Sydney, I had S1 toddling about with me! As the minimum age for the climb is 10; this time, S1 can actually accompany me for the climb. :-) We'll scale over ladders, catwalks and arches all the way up to the summit. It would be a real exhilarating experience! Which Hotels in Sydney will we be booking? This time, I would like to stay at The Rocks.

And....we are going to Melbourne for a Wedding! Whose wedding? My youngest sister's wedding! My little baby sister is getting married!!! ....And since it will be a whole BIG gang of us, we'll have to find suitable Hotels in Melbourne that would accommodate the whole clan that would be flying in from the UK, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia!

And we might hop over to Brisbane. Though I've flew into Brisbane a couple of times, I've yet to really explore Brisbane. We had always driven straight down south to the Gold Coast. It would be nice to stay a day or two to explore Brisbane. Know any great Hotels in Brisbane?


No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker