Sunday, August 05, 2007

Rocking Blogger Award cum Charity Meme


Waaaa....Another Rocking' Girl Blogger Award!!! This time from Stay-at-home-Mum.

Thank Q! Thank Q!

Mmmmm.. I MUST really really ROCK! Everybody Rock! Let's Rock! Rock around the Clock, tonight!!!!!! YAY...babe...

But this award is not only for fun...it comes with a charity tag.... in aid of an orphanage called Darul Izzah Orphanage.

For each of this meme completed (at least 17 out of the 27 sentences below), generous Idham will donate RM127.00 to the Orphanage, provided it's done by 26 Aug.

So, without further ado, here's my contribution of all 27 sentences:

1. A person is only as good as...he wants to be.
2. Friendship is always... listening and being there for them.
3. To love is to....forgive.
4. Money makes me... want to pay all my loans.
5. I miss...working (a little bit).
6. My way of saying I care is... doing things even if I don't feel like it.
7. I try to spread love and happiness...whenever I am conscious of their importance.
8. Pick the flowers when... the guests are coming!
9. To love someone is... give without expecting to receive.
10. Beauty is... in the eyes of the beholder.
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was...the "hair" jokes that were going around in school.
12. When I was twenty one, I remember... nothing much.
13. I am most happy... when I see my loved ones happy.
14. Nothing makes me happier than... seeing things going according to plan.
15. If I can change one thing... I would have listened more and talked less.
16. If smiles were...medicine, life would be great!
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could... have peace, happiness and contentment all the time.
18. If you want to have... success, you must work hard.
19. Money is not everything but... without money, many things would not be possible.
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is...when a kind word or a hug is expressed when needed but not asked.
21. I smile when...I am happy.
22. When I am happy...I smile :-).
23. If only I don't have... any negative thoughts, I would be a better person.
24. The best thing I did yesterday was... enjoying baby back ribs with my family at Tony Roma's.
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title..."Chinese Wedding Customs" or something like that.
26. One thing I must do before I die... parachute down from a plane.
27. Doing this meme, I feel like... having to use a bit of my brain :-).

So what I am doing now is to pass on the tag and charity meme to the real rockers:
Very Vera
WMD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award your blog rocker!

Hahaha, I like it when you said smile when u are happy and happy when u smile.

Go write that book quickly. It will be good for me to learn something. :)

NomadicMom said...

Judy - Thank Q! Thank Q!

He He He... I did think of having a few book projects.. More of the documentary sort rather than fictional creative writing. But I am that kind that has no real drive... so the book project will be some time lah.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker