Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Reebok Shoes


*SIGH*

Why am I sighing???

When I went to the mall last week to buy a pair of training shoes for gym (had to have a pair of shoes for my free personal training...), the sales in all the sports shops have ended. So, what to do? I bought the cheapest pair of Reebok I could find.....which costs about USD 45.

Then ALAMAK!!! Today, when I went to the BIG Departmental store for the Quicksilver SALE, the sports section still had a SALE on. And Reebok is having a SALE of 40% OFF!!! My shoes were going for about USD 25/-!!!!! You say FRUSTRATING or not????

That's why I am sighing sooooooo LOUDLY! *SIGH*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frustrating, of course frustrating. Have you worn them? If not, give back lah and then go and buy from Quicksilver.

NomadicMom said...

Judy - Worn liow lah... *sigh*...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker