Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Positive Thinking!

Back in Malaysia, I used to attend a Yoga class every Saturday. The yoga instructor was very different from the others, as he would always end the class with an inspiring quote. Many times, he successfully lifted my spirits and I would leave the class with a more positive outlook on life. Now, living in a different country, I no longer can attend his classes. Nor listen to the inspirational quotes. Although many of these quotes are "common sense" and we all know the merits; somehow we have "forgotten" about them in our busy 21st century lives. I believe we need a little reminder now and then. Karl Moore, a best-selling author and entrepreneur, has been kind enough to post inspirational messages on his blog daily . It can serve as our little reminder. His recent posting entitled "Life Attitude Toward Us" is a good one, as it reminds us that having a positive attitude can create positive experiences. Do read more at Karl's blog. You will definitely agree with his words.
<---------This is Karl! *wink* *wink*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found you through Grandmotherstories, and I am enjoying your blog! I love yoga~I do it via DVD though and have never attended a class. I bet I'd LOVE IT! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

NomadicMom said...

((((hugs)))) sandi - HI! Thanks. :-)
Agree that yoga is great fun...one of my favorite pose is the Shoulder Stand. My yoga instructor says if you are feeling down, this pose will lift your moods. AND I AGREE!!! IT does work!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker