Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ville de Paris

Musée du Louvre, was featured in the start of Dan Brown's "Da Vinci Code". When I saw the movie, it brought back memories of my visit to the Louvre many many years ago. It also instilled a great desire to visit Paris again.

The last time I visited Paris, I was a student with a tight budget. I stayed in one of the budget Paris Hotels located near the Basilica of the Sacré Cœur. Although the room was not great, the view of the basilica was fantastic.

This time, when I travel to Paris, I would want to stay in ze best
H
ôtels en Paris! Okay. That was an exaggeration. But I do want to stay in a nicer and more exclusive hotel. One with a view towards the Eiffel Tower, or maybe the Champs-Elysées. Ahhh... That would be nice, wouldn't it?

Paris does have a lot to offer to visitors of all ages, interests, tastes and walks of life. Otherwise, it wouldn't be the most popular destination in the world, would it? Correspondingly, Hotels in Paris caters to all segments of visitors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, when are you going to Le Paree?

NomadicMom said...

Hopefully sooooooooon!!! But I am so kiamsiap one. Sure won't stay anywhere near Champ Elysee lah..

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker