Thursday, August 23, 2007

Cannot Go Out...

In my previous post, I said CANNOT GO OUT cause once go out, sure will spend money one....

Even GOING OUT for a meal is dangerous!! We went out for Dim Sum lunch the other day...It was to be straightforward family brunch at Crystal Jade. ... Unfortunately, Crystal Jade is located in a shopping center, and to get there, I had to pass NEXT and PRINCIPLES and what nots, which are ALL HAVING SALES!!!! What happened? Alamak! Bought this wrinkle-style top from Principles..... So cheap wor.... only USD 7.80!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only cheap wor, very sexy!

If you ask my husband, he will say "I wouldn't expect to pay anymore because they hardly used any material and not much workmanship went into this skimpy piece of whatever you want to call it". He is worse than a 'ting suah' apek!

In your husband's case, I am guessing that you kept him awake the whole night wearing that? :))

NomadicMom said...

Judy - Cheap hor??

Your hubby so funny...but I would then say...got! got workmanship. Got a little bit of lace and some shiny bits of sequins that need to be painstakingly sewed onto the garment! Kekeke

No lah... Again, He so fast FALL asleep leh...

stay-at-home mum said...

Cheap, wor! And sexy too! H should be pleased.

My Rantings said...

Nice & sexy. I suppose you wear that when you go out, what with all the sequins and all. :D

Leena said...

nice top.
another shopaholic i see. haha.

NomadicMom said...

Stay-at-home Mum - H didn't really comment wor.... :-(

Dancing Queen - Yeah! Only go out lah. At home, it would be my T-shirts and shorts.. :-)

Shern's Mom - Don't say like that lah... :-P Cheap mah...

Mamapumpkin said...

ME also like that. If go out means, spend money. Aiyo.....

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker