Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Vomit Blood!

Since I've been on the topic of S2...might as well continue with this naughty fella. Lately, he has been really really getting on my nerves. Kept on doing the opposite of what I tell him to. Ask him to stop, he will purposely do it. Always waiting for me to SCREAM at him!!!

Eat rice also one kind. The chair will be "senget" (crooked) to one side, or balancing on two legs resulting in a LOUD Bang as the chair falls to the floor. And eating all over the place. As it is, I got him a rattan chair to sit so that he would not WIPE his filthy hands on my beige dining chair.

Put him to bed, kiss him goodnight...5 minutes later, will run to my room and announce that he needs to "pang-sai" (sh!t) , or that his butt is itchy, or there is itchy, or that he needs to drink water. Just last night, put him to bed, and then it was "pang sai" lah, and then after that he wants to drink water. Spilled water all over the floor. *GRRRRRRR*

Tell him to do homework. He'll be feeling sick or feeling tired or headache. Again, told him to complete his Mandarin homework yesterday so that he could go to his friend's house for playdate today. He told me DONE already. I wanted to check his work, and he quickly answered "Wait. Wait. I forgotten. I haven't done it". You see lah! This fella is terrible. When we were in Malaysia, he even HID his homework under my car seat so that he don't have to do his homework!!! Mana boleh???

And now, he is in Year 3.. no more brown bags (in the infant school, I used to order and pre-pay Brown Bags for his lunch) so now he'll either have to bring lunch from or PURCHASE lunch at the cafeteria. Gave him about USD 2 yesterday, and he came back...told me he lost USD 1. How? He said "I run run run"... *sigh*


17 comments:

Oscar's Mommy said...

sigh.. me also like you la... sometimes vomit blood maximum. but now, i try to keep an eye open and keep an eye close...less shouting in the house la.

NomadicMom said...

Oscar's mommy - If EVERYDAY..how to one eye open one eye close? Just want me to SHOUT. Tell nicely kenot.

You sure you shout at your SON??? I see you also the kind that kenot shout out loud one lah.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha :) your son cute lar .. well .. boy different lar :) more play ful ...

ask him to bring home lunch lar .. so tak payah buy in cafeteria :)

hehehe .. really nice to read ur entry ... interesting :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, USD2 for lunch?

I think your son is just going through a phase.

You know something, many a times, the ones that make you want to vomit blood grow up to be very good man.
Sometimes the very good ones when they are young, your expectation becomes too high and then when they make a small mistake as a man, you get very disappointed.

What I am saying is better to be naughty when small then good when big. I have seen a few cases like this. I tell you...what a pleasant surprise.

It's like my mum saying,"Chia lau hormiah is good". Some people, when they are younger, they have a good life, good jobs or good business, prospering. Then as they are aging, through some unforseen circumstances, they lose everything, then they become 'pai miah' in their old age.

stay-at-home mum said...

Sounds just like my son! And I thot it was only my son that was just like that. I seem to be shouting at him everyday all the time. Re: Snack time - May be better to pack a snack for him everyday - that's what I do, coz, instead of buying food in school canteen, they will end up buying junk food. Good luck with yours. I am controlling my shouting with mine.

Anonymous said...

*judy* .. you are right .. better notti now .. when grow up become a good child :) hehehe :)

mommy of 3 angels said...

my daughter also pretend sick when it comes to homework time.

but boy more terror la!

NomadicMom said...

Misha's Mum - Cute arr? Sometimes lah.. but not when he is driving me NUTS.

Because their friends BUY lunch from cafeteria, they also want to follow lah. So made a deal that I will allow 1 - 2 days of purchases, and then the other days bring lunch from home.

At least my S1 quite okay with bringing lunch from home. Most of his friends do NOT want to. NOT cool wor...

NomadicMom said...

Judy - Si beh kui lah the meals in the school. I nearly pengsan the first week I ordered Brown Bag for him. It was more than RM 50. I was cursing man. When I was working, I don't even spend RM 50 a week on my lunch. So, after that, I CUT down to 2 Brown bags a week.

Hopefully, my notti cheeky boy will grow up to be a GOOD man. :-) So you think I should encourage my S1 to be mega notti now?? hahaha.. He is also quite notti sometimes one...

Yeah...definitely better to "chia lau hormiah" than young hormiah. WHen old and grey then only need to go out and work etc, then very "cham".

NomadicMom said...

Stay-at-home mum - They DO bring snacks from home for snack time which is about 10.30 am. It's the lunch that sometimes can be a headache. Everyday bring lunch also donno what to make for them to bring.

Am also trying to count to 10 to calm myself down and not scream.

NomadicMom said...

Mommy of 2 Angels - Boys got more cheekier mind!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. same here lar .. everyday MUST think what Misha need to bring to school as SNACK and what to bring to school as LUNCH!

very tiring one lar .. everyday must think .. sometimes just tell her to bring sandwich for lunch hehehehe :)

NomadicMom said...

Misha's Mum - UNFORTUNATELY, S2 does NOT eat BREAD nor PAU lah.. He only takes "COOKED" ones, ie. toasted. How to bring toasted bread to school? Sure Lam Piak Piak come snack or lunch time.

Anonymous said...

hmm..you all talk about junk food so much..i also want to eat now!! HA HA HA!!!

maybe he's seeking your attention for some other issue in his life? I don't know la..trying to be deep here..WKAKAAKAKAKAKAKAK!

NomadicMom said...

Mott - Don't think so lah.. Anyway, heard from my friends that boys are LIKE THAT at this age. Update in a post...

Leena said...

haha. sounds like my little bro and nephews. boys tend to have this 'pattern'. manyak buruk punya pattern. all they think about is play play play. wait another year or two, we shall see if shern got this pattern or not?..can't wait!

NomadicMom said...

Shern's Mom - If you are prepared, then I guessed when Shern does all this antics, you can LAUGH it off! ;-D

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker