Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Give me Jewelry Instead!

Recently, H asked me again if I wanted a NEW handbag. My answer to that was a "NO". (I know Laundryamah is going to scream "You crazy or what? Your husband wants to buy you a new handbag, of course you should say YES. YES. YES"... ) We were at the Tods Boutique the other day to use up some vouchers that he got from Citibank, and he wanted to buy a white Tods bag for me (don't know the model) and I refused! Yes. You heard me right. I did refuse the bag. Told H to get a wallet for himself instead. I told H that if he really wants to buy me a gift, how about jewelry ? I definitely do not mind another pair of earrings or maybe a bracelet!

2 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

Yeah! I love *bling* too! but better grab the bag as well, coz what if he decides not to buy you the jewelry? Then you have nothing!

NomadicMom said...

Stay-at-home mum - No lah.. Don't want the bag lah.. Cause I really have quite a number of handbags already and I am normally TOO lazy to change bags some more.. So, will wait for the *bling* *bling* !

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker