Friday, August 10, 2007

I Grew Taller, meh???

I went for my first FREE personal training at Celebrity Fitness today. And the personal trainer (PT) took my height measurements. I always thought that I was 165 cm BUT it was 169 cm wor!!

Errr..couldn't find another image to depict the number 169, so have to use the Interstate sign lah... SO. Think all the stretching and lengthening of spine during my YOGA class over the last two years made me taller????? Got such thing or not????

Anyway, intially...I wanted to do a little more after the personal training, but I have to say my stamina is absolutely ZILCH!!!! After the threadmill, I was a bit kepala pusing liow. Hahahah.. I know! I know! A bit "boh lor iong". Aiya...give me chance lah....must slowly build up stamina ma...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh stamina only for certain activities only leh....

NomadicMom said...

Laundryamah - Aiya..but I absolutely got NO Stamina lah.. Climb up stairs also "chuen hei" lah..

Anonymous said...

wow... mayve i should do yoga too...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker