Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sale! Sale! Sale!

Everywhere you look in the malls, the SALE sign is UP! Shoes, clothes, toiletries, household goods, sports items etc etc. It is mega tempting to go into these shops to snap up on these deals. But I've just come back from a holiday and have spent loads of money already. So, am trying to refrain from buying. But will I miss out on GREAT deals? But I guess I shouldn't worry too much as I can always get great discount coupons on CouponChief!

As school will be starting soon, I should stock up on gear for the boys. I could get a pair of goggles for S1 from Speedo at 50% off! Also need black leather shoes for the boys. I did get a pair for S2 during the holidays. But S1 didn't buy one. So, perhaps I could use a discount coupon for Payless ShoeSource. There's a 30% off "Back to School" deal.

And as for school bags, there's also a FREE Shipping offer on eBags as part of their "Back to School" deals too!


No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker